CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The possibilities of this mind game are mind-boggling! Children will enjoy using this simplified version of the more advanced game. Using their fine motor skills, players arrange high-contrast letter dice to spell beginning words as shown on large colorful picture cards with easy-to-follow letters. Children can practice object and letter recognition as well as letter sequencing. For more of a challenge, players can flip a lever that hides the letters on the cards while trying to spell from memory or by letter sounds. Children can play alone or with others.
Hasbro first started in 1923. Hasbro, Inc. is a worldwide leader in children's and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. Hasbro is a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names such as GI Joe, Transformers, Playskool, Nerf, Star Wars, Clone Wars, X Men, Playdoh, Mr Potato head Lite Brite and SpongeBob.
- Classic board game fun for all ages.
10.5 x 10.5 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability