The Razor Ground Force Electric Powered Go Kart is a mix of an American past time & new age fun! The Razor Ground Force is easy to manuever & race with because of its upgraded rear axle & low profile cast aluminum wheels. The Razor Ground Force Electric Powered Go Kart is so much fun! It can travel at speeds of up to 12 miles per hour & has a quiet, chain driven torque motor. The Razor Ground Force has a sturdy steel construction, making it very durable and safe. It comes with a battery that will last for 45 minutes of use & includes a battery charger. Razor Ground Force Electric Powered Go Kart has a shoulder/lap restraint for added safety. The Razor Ground Force also comes with a safety flag so everyone can see you. It can hold riders up to 140lbs. SCOOTER CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: Motorized scooters and motor assisted bicycles are not allowed to be operated on any street, highway, parking lot, sidewalk, or any area that allows public motor vehicle traffic in New York State. Item dimensions are 41" x 29" x 16" - Weight 55lbs. Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, Calif. and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters). The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video RVM, featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year," and "Toy of the Year" honors from TIME Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr. and U.S. News & World Report.
- Razor Ground Force has an upgraded rear axle and low profile cast aluminum wheels
- It has a chain driven torque motor and sturdy steel construction.
- The Razor Ground Force can go up to 12 miles per hour for up to 45 minutes. Battery and charger are included.
- It can hold riders up to 140lbs. Tools are included for easy assembly.
- Item dimensions are 41" x 29" x 16" - Weight 55lbs.
42.3 x 29.2 x 11.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box