If your toddler can walk, a STRIDER will get your toddler cruising over dirt, grass, and pavement with ease. Designed to be steady, stable, and safe, the STRIDER ST-4 bike is perfect for children from 18 months to 5 years old.
Weighing only 6.7 pounds, the STRIDER No-Pedal Balance Bike is designed to be super light for ease of handling by young riders. The bike includes patented frame-integrated footrests for advanced rider development, and the handlebar and saddle height are adjustable for growing children.
Healthy kids develop essential motor skills early in life. Paediatricians agree that learning balance, coordination with exercise jump-starts a child's growth and development.
The ST-4 teaches your child balance, coordination and develops glittering confidence. Trikes and bikes with training wheels don't. Traditional bicycles place too much of the focus on learning to pedal -- skimping on developing your child's motor skills.
34.2 x 16.0 x 14.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box