CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Promote development of physical skills and balance with the Little Red Scooter. The classic style scooter features sturdy steel construction, Wood platform with grip tread, high performance molded wheels,adjustable handlebars and double rear wheels for maximum stability. Your kids will love exploring the neighborhood on this safe and fun Scooter.
Antonio Pasin started Radio Flyer in 1917; his dream was to "bring joy to every boy and every girl". Today, the Radio Flyer family continues that tradition by building safe, quality toys that spark imagination and inspire active play. From the original little red wagon to our current wagons, tricycles, scooters, and other ride-ons, Radio Flyer toys bring smiles to children and families around the world and create warm memories that last a lifetime.
- Classic scooter styling with sturdy steel construction
- Wood platform with grip tread
- High performance molded wheels
- Double rear wheels for maximum stability
- Adjustable handlebar height and ringing bell
22.7 x 10.6 x 10.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box