The Lalaloopsy were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very last stitch was sewn. These Lalaloopsy have Loopy Hair made out of long, soft yarn that you can style, twist, braid, and brush! Now you can style your Lalaloopsy doll's hair in "sew" many loopy styles!
Crumbs Sugar Cookies was made from pieces of a baker's apron. She is super-sweet, has perfect manners, and loves inviting friends over for tea and treats. She has a pet mouse. Sewn on: December 4th (National Cookie Day)
Sprinkle Spice Cookie was made from pieces of a baker's apron. She's got a huge appetite and a serious sweet tooth. Her favorite things are fresh cookies and licking cake batter from the bowl. She has a pet mouse. Sewn on: May 15th (National Chocolate Chip Day)
- Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair Sisters Crumb Sugar Cookie and Sprinkle Spice Cookie have real yarn hair!
- Extra soft, long yarn hair can be styled, twisted, braided, and brushed. Includes fun hair comb and hair clips.
- Articulated head, arms and legs. Shoes and clothes can be removed for fashion play.
- Totally collectible!
19.9 x 15.0 x 5.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability