Check out the Huffy Boys? 20 Inch Revolt. This bike features a durable, oversized BMX frame with great splatter graphics, a rotor for tangle-free, full 360-degree rotation, a slim BMX-style saddle, and two front pegs just like the pros. It also has Alloy rims with 36 spokes to reduce weight and improve performance, a durable 4-piece handlebar plus alloy 4-bolt stem for added strength, and easy to reach handbrakes combine front caliper brake with rear U-brake.
Huffy Corporation manufactures mass-market bicycles. It was founded in 1887 when George P. Huffman purchased the Davis Sewing Machine Company and moved the factory to Ohio. Seven years later, in 1894, Huffman adapted the factory to manufacture bicycles. In 1949, Huffy became a common name after inventing training wheels for its Convertible Bike. From then on, Huffy made popular bikes, such as the Radio Bicycle, Dragster, Scout and Sigma.
48.4 x 23.2 x 8.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box