Young Scientists Set #2 is a collection of three kits: Kit #4-Weather, Kit #5-Solids, Liquids, and Gases, and Kit #6-Volcanoes. Become a Meteorologist, Chemist, and Volcanologist all in one set! Mix solids and liquids to create gas, a bouncy ball, and goop. Make a weather station with a barometer, wind vane, rain gauge, and thermometer. Watch raisins dance. Feel real pumice. Build a volcano and finish this set with an eruption that Young Scientists will want to repeat again and again! Do these fun experiments and Young Scientists will be hooked.
- Hours of hands-on experiments designed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, educators, and parents.
- Award-winning winning science kits designed for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Each set contains a 8 1/2 x 11 instruction booklet with dual instructions, one for adults and one for young scientists.
- Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, National Parenting Seal of Approval, Teacher's Choice Award
- National Parenting Publications Honors Award, Learning Research Institute Outstanding Resource Award
12.0 x 12.0 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability