Get right into the action and join Cody's family and the Rescue Bots to rescue the citizens of Griffin Rock from a series of natural disasters sent by Dr. Morocco and the Disaster Bots! Help others and learn about first-response professions, health and safety! Gear up with the correct equipment before you go on rescue missions, then navigate landforms and build map-reading skills as you help direct the Bots to the scene. Play seven exciting rescue missions in all!
Learn about the complexities of nature and complete seven rescue missions in response to natural phenomena that Dr. Morocco sends to Griffin Rock including earthquakes, floods, tornados and more.
Every mission starts with a Rescue Briefing, where you select a mission and receive a map to familiarize yourself with the challenges ahead. First, you must select the correct gear for the mission at hand. Then head out and make your way to the scene, avoiding hazards and collecting Energon to power up.
Arrive on the scene to complete the rescue by correctly identifying landforms, hazards and more! Once the rescue is complete, locate the Disaster Bot responsible for the natural phenomenon. Use what you've learned about natural phenomena to help disable the Disaster Bot and defeat Dr. Morocco!
LeapPad2 Explorer, LeapPad1 Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer, and Leapster Explorer.
- Race to the Rescue with the Rescue Bots to save Griffin Rock from Dr. Morocco!
- Features 7 missions, each with activities to reinforce the learning.
- Teaches earth science, map skills, jobs and professions, health and safety.
- Works with LeapPad2 Explorer, LeapPad1 Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer, and Leapster Explorer.
6.4 x 5.3 x 0.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions