Use your imagination to build, sculpt and decorate with this Play-Doh Case of Colors that includes 10 two-ounce cans of Play-Doh modeling compound. The variety of colors makes for endless possibilities for creative, colorful fun! Cleaning up is easy; just remove the excess compound, allow the remaining compound to dry, then scrape or vacuum it away.
The Play Doh brand is proud to celebrate over 50 years of colorful, creative play. Play Doh first introduced in 1956, Play Doh modeling compound has become a classic and beloved toy, used in homes and schools around the world by children of all ages. In 1956 Play Doh Brand modeling compound, a non-toxic reusable modeling compound developed by Rainbow Crafts in Cincinnati, Play Doh was demonstrated and sold in the toy department of Woodward & Lothrop Department Store in Washington, D.C. Play Doh compound is available only in one color and size, an off-white, 1.5-pound can. One year earlier, Play Doh was introduced to schools, kindergartens and nursery schools. In 1991 Play Doh compound joins Hasbro, Inc. as part of the Playskool line, when Hasbro purchased the Tonka Corporation and its Kenner and Parker Brothers divisions.
- Use your imagination to build, sculpt and decorate
- Includes 10 two-ounce cans of Play-Doh modeling compound in a variety of colors
8.5 x 6.5 x 2.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability