Featuring classic and delicate touches, the Delta Children Chalet 4-Drawer Chest offers plenty of room for storing your baby's clothing and accessories. Available in two finishes that will fit any design style; the chest's four ample drawers uses side-mounted ball bearing drawer glides with safety stops. Complete with playful line designs down the side, to it's easy to assemble and it is made of non-toxic materials.
Delta Children Chalet 4-Drawer Chest features:
- 4 large spacious drawers
- Ball bearing side-mounted drawer glides with safety stops
- Non-toxic finish tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM standards
- Easy Assembly
- Assembled Dimensions: 36"L x 17.75"W x 44.75"H
The foundation of every new product designed and developed by Delta
is that smartly crafted, sturdily constructed, budget-friendly, ease-driven products can speak for themselves. Innovative nursery furniture designs don't need a gimmick. Delta
nursery furniture adheres to the unwavering commitment and passion for creating groundbreaking nursery furniture products that meet children's and parent's needs as well as offer a timeless aesthetic and outstanding value.
Be sure to visit our Delta Brand Store
to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's!
44.7 x 36.0 x 17.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box