Join a group of creative children as they use writing, science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics skills to design signature cars for the Soap Box Derby. By working together and sharing resources, the budding engineers build amazing cars and awesome new skills, too!
Introduces science and engineering skills, along with writing and drawing, through diverse activities and unique play-based learning.
Write numbers to balance equations, learn engineering vocabulary, identify mechanical parts and solve mathematics problems to finish a maze. Then, connect the dots to draw a trophy and find out who wins the Soap Box Derby!
Interactive audio support provides instant feedback as children work on their writing and drawing skills. No-mess system includes an interactive workbook and a Practice Pack with extra mess-free LeapFrog Learning Paper to reinforce learning through repetition.
As children explore LeapReader books, parents can connect LeapReader to their computer and expand the learning with fun, free activities, printables and tips from experts that reinforce theirschool skill set. You'll be able to see their reading progress and get personalized skill insights.
LeapReader reading system (sold separately).
10.0 x 6.8 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability