CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Blue sharks, also called ?wolves of the sea?, can grow up to 4 metres and weigh between 130 and 230 kilograms. They usually swim in packs. These seemingly lethargic swimmers feed on fish and cephalopods. Blue sharks find their prey with the help of a special sensory organ, the so-called ?ampullae of Lorenzini?. This sensory organ perceives electric fields that are created by all the animals in the water. Blue sharks can hunt and consume their prey until they grow very old because their teeth are arranged in rows and are replaced by new ones on a regular basis. In general, sharks grow and lose approximately 30,000 teeth in the course of their lives. Females have a skin three times as thick as the skin of males and bear 25 to 100 pups in their lifetime.
5.0 x 1.0 x 1.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability