Killer Is Dead is the latest title from the demented mind of celebrated game creator, SUDA51, serving as a spiritual successor to his previous cult favorites, No More Heroes and Killer 7. Stylish cell-shaded visuals set the mood in this gritty, bloody, ultra-violent world where biomechanical augmentations increase the power of criminals and "executioners" alike. Mondo Zappa, a newly recruited executioner, hunts criminals wielding a Japanese sword in his right hand, and the crushing power of biomechanical engineering in his left.
- Latest Creation from Fan-favorite Game Creator SUDA51: The twisted mind behind titles such as Lollipop Chainsaw, Killer 7 and No More Heroes is back with a bizarre tale of an executioner tracking down high-level terrorists.
- Eye-catching Art Direction: Visuals are presented in a fashion reminiscent of a moving comic book, bringing the stylish and ultra-violent world to life.
- Unique and Varied Action Combat: Swordplay is Mondo's preferred style, but his left bionic arm can be used for powerful punches to attack enemies or break through barriers, and it can also transform into a gun when ranged combat is necessary.
- Extra Missions Give Way to More Cash, and More Items: Dozens of extra missions outside of the main story give players access to unlockable outfits, money to upgrade weapons, materials to aid in a pinch.
XB3 XSE 81359
7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability