Lost Planet 3 introduces Jim Peyton, a Utility Rig pilot who leaves Earth, his wife, and newborn child behind for a well-paying job on E.D.N. III with hopes of a better life for his family. Working for Neo-Venus Construction (NEVEC), Jim is one of a select few pioneers at the Coronis base surveying the uncharted terrain and obtaining samples of the planet's natural energy source ? Thermal Energy. NEVEC believes this may save Earth's energy crisis. As the story unfolds, Jim will come face to face with harsh realities as he discovers things around him are not as they first seemed. He will be pushed to his limits and beyond, as he realizes he is not the only one willing to give everything for the hopes of a better life. How far will they go, when survival is not enough?
Lost Planet 3 delivers a mix of action both inside and outside of Jim's utility rig vehicle. Acting as a home away from home and offering protection from the ever changing climate, Jim discovers the utility rig's array of tools are just as useful at taking out Akrid, the planet's native life forms, in the rig's first-person perspective as they are at helping him fulfill his contract work. Outside the rig, the action switches to third person with Jim at the mercy of the elements. He'll need to battle against hostile enemies with a mix of gun and melee based combat while surviving all that is thrown at him.
With numerous multiplayer modes and a highly engrossing cinematic single player experience, Lost Planet 3 will delve deeper into the Lost Planet universe, uncovering hidden truths within the unique and dynamic environment of E.D.N. III.
- Return To Extreme Conditions: Taking the series back to its roots, Lost Planet 3 returns to E.D.N. III, delivering a dynamic game world that's more dangerous than ever before.
- Intense Cinematic Experience: Developed using state-of-the-art Hollywood performance capture and the power of Unreal Engine 3, Lost Planet 3 delivers an emotional and engrossing campaign.
- Gameplay Variety: Take to the extreme conditions with assault weaponry on foot or utilize the power of the massive rig for first-person combat sequences.
- Killer Enemies: Take on enemy Akrid ranging from human-sized to those as gigantic as a tall building.
- Save Your Energy: Harvest energy by planting thermal posts and destroying Akrid monsters to upgrade your weapons and skills.
6.8 x 5.4 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability