Create a fantastic universe and get drawn into the action! Design a hero, record sounds* and draw game elements. On this epic journey, your child will be challenged to find the magical Pen of Power, reunite the Book of Wonder's scattered pages and save the Kingdom. Players build storytelling and art skills as they customize the adventure, leading up to a climactic showdown with the evil wizard Grumpus.
Epic customization. Each stage of the journey is an opportunity for creative expression. Draw a heroic character, and play as the hero throughout the game. Learn about art while drawing and coloring game elements that help move the adventure forward. Save the drawings for future play.
Fun storytelling. Players decide the story's direction by coming up with creative solutions to obstacles in the hero's path. Draw platforms or vehicles to cross the Kingdom. Use the microphone* to record personalized sounds like the hero's catchphrase, victory cries and more. Revisit the adventure by repairing the Book of Wonder. Fill-in-the-blank storytelling activities and art studio games introduce different story elements - like setting, problem and solution - and incorporate the personalized voiceovers*.
Play again and again. The Kingdom is a labyrinth of 9 levels across 3 environments. Each level features integrated drawing and microphone activities*. Find the hidden keys, free all the Nublins, complete each level by defeating an evil Boss summoned by the Grumpus, and finally, face off with the Grumpus in his Castle!
Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS & Leapster Explorer* (sold separately). Internet connection may be required for cartridge.
*In-game microphone feature is not compatible with Leapster Explorer
- Draw, trace, color and customize an epic adventure in the ultimate fantasy game!
- Record* original voiceovers and sound effects to tell the story of a hero's journey and save the Kingdom. *Not compatible with Leapster Explorer.
- Teaches art & drawing, creative expression, storytelling, story elements and story sequence.
- Ages 5-8 years.
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS & Leapster Explorer*(sold separately). Internet connection may be required for cartridge.
6.2 x 4.9 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability