CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Most people know dolphins from films or zoos. In the sea they live together in groups, so-called schools, in warm waters. These schools can consist of 15 to 100 individuals, sometimes up to 1,000. Dolphins are mammals and have an average length of 2.40 metres and weigh roundabout 230 kilograms. They feed on crabs, eels, squids and other species of fish. Foraging is done with the help of echolocation. They also make sounds to communicate with their fellow dolphins. Among each other these marine mammals keep company very fondly. They frequently keep good company with humans too. The U.S. Navy trains these clever animals to recognise underwater mines or to use them for other dangerous missions.
- Hand painted
- Highly detailed
4.0 x 1.5 x 1.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability