CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/25 Scale. Designers at Oldsmobile intentionally overpowered the '50 Club Coupe by dropping a V8 engine into a formerly V6 driven chassis. The resulting fast, light racer won 10 of the 19 NASCAR competitions in 1950. Versions of this popular car stayed in production until 1999. This kit features molded white and clear resin with chrome detailing and has soft tires, rear fender skirts, chrome trim rings, whitewall tires, and decals with factory stock markings. Frame comes separate from stock car racer interior for easy customization before installation. (Length: 8", Width: 3", Height: 2-5/8", Parts: 135) Molded in white and chrome and clear.
9.4 x 6.6 x 4.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability