CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/24 Scale. Length: 7-1/8"Width: 2-15/16"Height: 1-7/8"Parts: 116. Description Modified for maximum power. Tricked-out with racing refinements, the Corvette Z06 debuted in 1963. Only 199 first-gen Z06s were produced, making them highly collectible. The Z06 returned to the scene in 2001 as a fixed-roof coupe. The 2004 model was powered by a specially modified small-block that produced 405 hp at 6,500 rpm. Kit features a detailed chassis with a Z06 drivetrain and a unique rear transmission, a fully detailed engine, a hinged hood, a full interior with trunk area, soft black tires, chrome-plated parts and decals with authentic stock graphics. Skill level 2.
9.4 x 6.6 x 4.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability