CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/48 Scale. Length: 9-7/8" Wingspan: 13-1/16" Height: 3-5/8" Parts: 58. Within months of its introduction, the TBF Avenger's mettle was tested in the Battle of Midway. Five of the first six aircraft were lost in that historic battle, but the Avenger quickly evolved into an indispensable asset for the U.S. Navy. Kit features a rotating rear ball turret with gunner figure, opening bomb bay doors, a torpedo, folding wings, retractable landing gear and decals for two versions: 1. TBF-1, VT-51, U.S.S. San Jacinto (CVL-30), Pilot Lt. George H.W. Bush and 2. TBM-1, U.S.S. Mission Bay, CVE-59, October 1943.
12.0 x 7.5 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability