CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/24 Scale. In September of 1960, Mickey Thompson became the first American to go faster than 400 mph (644 km/h) on land. His quad V-8 powered Challenger I topped out at 406.6 mph (653 km/h) at the Bonneville Salt Flats. Mickey designed racers, set trends, beat records and won competitions in everything from drag racing to the Indianapolis 500 for sixty years. Kit features parts molded in white resin, four V-8 engines with transmissions,detailed tube chassis, removable body panels, rear parachute tube, soft black tires and Mickey Thompson figure.
9.4 x 6.6 x 4.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability