CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/144 Scale. Shuttle Carrier Aircraft were first used in 1977 to test fly the first Space Shuttle. Only the 747, with its massive wingspan, quadruple landing gear and powerful engines, could take off while carrying the extremely heavy shuttle. SCAs flew over 220 missions with attached shuttles over the program's lifetime. As the shuttle program drew to a close, 747s hauled the Discovery, Enterprise and Endeavour to the museums where they will be housed. Kit features textured surfaces, detailed parts and authentic decals. Length:489mm. Wingspan:422mm. Parts:119.
20.0 x 14.0 x 3.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability