CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/72 Scale. The "Memphis Belle" was delivered to the 324th Bomber Squadron on July 15, 1942. She became the first U.S.A.A.F. bomber to survive twenty-five missions in Europe! Kit features four detailed radial engines, a rotating MG turret, a tail-end MG, four bombs, bomb bay racks, a detailed cockpit with consoles and an instrument panel, individual seats, a detailed radio operator/navigator's position with a bomb sight and nose seat, detailed landing gear, decal sets for two U.S.A.A.F. versions of the "Memphis Belle" and "The Shamrock Special" and much more. Length: 325mm. Wingspan: 440mm. Parts: 235.
16.0 x 12.0 x 3.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability