CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/48 Scale. At nearly 10,000 lbs (4,536 kg) empty the P-47 Thunderbolt never should have gotten off the ground. But the Thunderbolt didn't just fly, it was also able to defeat German and Japanese fighters. The model was even credited with downing several early jet-powered aircraft. This heavily-armored, eight .50 caliber MG-armed beast was upgraded so that the P-47N could escort B-29 bombers on 2,000 mile (3,220 km) raids. This kit features detailed surfaces, cockpit, undercarriage and 18-cylinder engine plus missiles, bombs and decals for two USAAF planes. Length: 231mm. Wingspan: 270mm. Parts: 106.
14.0 x 8.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability