CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/200 Scale. The third French naval vessel to be named after Joan of Arc, the Jeanne d'Arc (R97) was commissioned in 1964. In times of peace, she was used to train French sailors. Most famously, however, she saved French hostages from Somali pirates in the 2008 Le Ponant rescue effort. She was decommissioned in September of 2010, after serving the French Navy for 46 years. This easy-to-assemble kit features a ship's superstructure with radar installations, a flight deck, four helicopters, a display stand and authentic decals. Length: 152mm. Parts: 42.
10.0 x 6.0 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability