CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/225 Scale. Measures 15.8 inches long when complete! This model represents the 5th ship to be known as HMS Victory and was launched in May 1765. The ship participated in several important battles with different commanders, but it was as the flagship of Admiral Horatio Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar the Victory won the most fame. Although fatally wounded Nelson and the British fleet defeated the combined fleet of Spain and France. Today, the Victory is flagship of the Royal Navy's Portsmouth command and is preserved in authentic condition in Portsmouth, England. This model kit comes with 269 parts molded in brown, plus vacuum-formed sails, Detailed hull and gunports for the cannon, Full mast detail with cross spars and crow's nests Deck detail includes hatches, bulkheads, and lifeboats, Molded black plastic ratlines, Includes two spools of black and tan thread for rigging.
14.0 x 8.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability