CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/1200 Scale. The Titanic achieved fame due to the tragic events that overtook her during her maiden voyage on 14th April 1912. The "Queen of the Sea" was to carry 1,316 passengers from Southampton to New York for the White Star Line. During the night at about 23.40 hours, in the Atlantic, the British luxury liner hit an iceberg that tore a 100 m gash in her starboard side. When the Titanic sank at about 0.20 hours on 15th April 1,503 of the 2,206 people on board lost their lives. The 46,329 BRT vessel had a length of 267 m and a displacement of 66,000 tons. Length: 223. Parts: 40.
10.0 x 5.2 x 1.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability