CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/72 Scale. The Airbus A400M represents the next generation of long-range military transport aircraft. Development began in 1982, when the Future International Military Airlifter group was assigned to produce a replacement for the Transall C-160 and C-130 Hercules. The A400M's first flight occurred on December 11, 2009, in Seville, Spain. Eight countries - including the U.K. and Germany - have ordered a total of 174 A400Ms. Deliveries are expected to occur by early 2013. Kit features a detailed cargo compartment, a cockpit with a movable loading ramp, extensive interior/exterior details, decals and much more. Length: 626mm. Wingspan: 588mm. Parts: 210.
20.0 x 12.0 x 5.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability