CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/144 Scale. By 1945, Germany had the most advanced submarine in the world with the Type XXI. Its increased battery capacity, efficient diesel engines and stealthy electric motors made the potential for underwater travel virtually unlimited. Kit features a separate left outer hull wall with an interior view, detailed diesel engines and electric motors, rotating twin AA gun turrets, a realistic control room and crew living quarters, a con tower with internal structures, battery/accumulator compartments, movable diving planes and hydroplanes, a detailed fin superstructure and authentic decals for U-2540 with interior details. Length: 531mm. Parts: 163.
20.0 x 8.0 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability