CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/72 Scale. By the end of the first year of the war the German Luftwaffe command must already have known that the Junkers Ju 87B was not longer capable of meeting the requirements in many respects. The gradual improvement in the ground defences and the increasing use combat aircraft during the war led to the transformation of the Ju 87 into a fighter-bomber. The D version received a more powerful engine, new aerodynamic fairing and stronger armour. Its new role was now primarily that of ground attack, including anti-tank warfare with a 37 mm cannon. In the spring of 1944 the work of converting the Ju 87 D-3 into tank destroyer types G-1 and G-2 finally began. This kit features jumo 211 engine, movable propeller, detailed cockpit, surface structural details, removable engine cowling, one twin-barreled MG, two SC 50 bombs, two separate cannon for the G-2 version, as well as decals for a D and a G-2 version. Length: 155mm. Wingspan: 211mm. Parts: 62.
10.0 x 8.0 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability