CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/100 Scale. President Kennedy's 1962 goal to put a man on the Moon was accomplished as the '60s drew to a close. In 1969's historic Apollo 11 mission, the Lunar Module (nicknamed the "Eagle") allowed astronauts Neil Armstrong and "Buzz" Aldrin to land on the Moon's surface. After the Eagle had landed, Armstrong took "one small step for man, and one giant leap for mankind," inspiring the world for decades to come. Kit features parts for the Landing Module and the Ascent Module, plus control nozzles, antennae and decals. Height: 71mm. Parts 51.
14.0 x 8.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability