CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/48 Scale. Late in WWII, Nazi Germany developed a type of guided munitions known as the Mistel. The Nazis packed a bomber with high explosive, attached a fighter and flew the bomb to the target. Once over the target, the fighter would release the Mistel and pull away. Guidance systems had not yet been invented so, after release, the Mistel was extremely inaccurate. Because of inherent design flaws, only 200 Mistels were created before the surrender. Kit features parts to build a TA154 Mistel and Fw 190 with the "Beethoven" attaching system. Length: 186mm. Wingspan: 219mm. Parts: 184.
14.0 x 8.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability