CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/24 Scale. Known as the E-Type in the United Kingdom, the Jaguar XK-E made its landmark debut at the Geneva Motor Show on March 15th, 1961. The XK-E was an instant success, and as the decade progressed, its iconic stature only increased over time. An estimated 70,000+ E-Type Jaguars were sold around the world between 1961 and 1975. One has even become a popular tourist attraction at New York's Museum of Modern Art! Kit features a detailed, multi-part six-cylinder engine, a front end with multi-part tubular frame construction and an opening hood. Length: 180. Parts: 126.
14.0 x 8.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability