CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/720 Scale. WWI was a disaster for the German Navy. Many ships were sunk, scuttled or became prize ships. By 1939, when the Admiral Hipper was commissioned, it was one of only three heavy cruisers in the German arsenal. The Hipper participated in several commerce raids against shipping in the North Sea, and the disastrous Battle of the Barents Sea. She was scuttled at her moorings in Kiel in 1945. This full-hull kit features a display stand, Arado 196 aircraft and two paint options: North Sea, 1940 or Atlantic Ocean, 1941. Length: 295mm. Parts: 74.
20.0 x 8.0 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability