The Round Table Puzzles are the new way to do puzzles! These circular puzzles have the top of the image in the center & the bottom of the image around the entire circle. Just as the Knights of the Round Table all had an equal seat around the table, everyone has an equal seat around the puzzle.
As you work your way around the Legendary Landmarks Puzzle, you visit some of the world's greatest landmarks. Enjoy building the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, the statue of Christ the Redeemer, Devil's Tower, the Washington Monument, and Saint Basil's Cathedral in a monumental puzzle experience!
More on the Round Table Puzzle concept - Jigsaw puzzles are a timeless family tradition, but traditional puzzles present a problem to those working on them-typically only one person (the person building from the bottom of the puzzle) has a normal view of the puzzle image. People on the sides of the puzzle have to twist their necks to get a proper view. And for the anyone at the top, their whole world is upside down. The Round Table Puzzles now eliminate this problem.
8.0 x 7.9 x 3.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability