Various Artists A Flower Fairy Alphabet is a children's CD from Music Litle People. Released on September 23, 2003.
In the 1920s, author/illustrator Cicely Mary Barker created a world of innocence and wonder through poems and artwork in her Flower Fairy books. Featuring fairies inspired by flowers of her native England, the books won the acclaim of audiences everywhere. This fanciful disc introduces Barker's work to a new generation through acoustic music that suggests the Renaissance era. For each track, a fairy represents each letter of the alphabet, from "Apple Blossom Fairies" to the "Zinnia Fairy." The songs draw inspiration from the imaginative poems and magical world of Mother Nature and her imps. The package itself is beautifully outfitted in original art and sure to capture the eye of your petite pixie.
5.8 x 5.2 x 0.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability