With this five-piece ballet ensemble, it's easy for aspiring dancers to dress up like prima ballerinas and imagine themselves on stage! A pretty pink bodice and tulle tutu, crushed-velvet bloomers, ribboned slippers and a glittering tiara have all the glamour of a recital costume, but are easy for kids to put on and take off all by themselves. The bloomers, top and shoes are washable and durably constructed to last through years of imaginative play!
In 1989 The Melissa & Doug Company started in the garage of the home where Doug grew up! Thanks to your support, the Melissa & Doug Company grew and was able to move into a real office down the road. Their philosophy has remained the same over the years-to make each and every customer a happy and permanent member of the Melissa & Doug family, while offering products with tremendous value, quality and design. Melissa & Doug have always welcomed customer suggestions, and they continually strive to make improvements to their products. Melissa & Doug are honored by the faith you place in them and view it as their responsibility to continue to earn your trust in the years to come! Melissa and Doug range of products include puzzles, preschool, play food, puppets, stuffed animals and gardening toys.
14.0 x 10.0 x 0.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box