Stretch reading skills as Doc McStuffins and her friends help Kiko, a Japanese action figure, get moving again.
What's an action toy with no kick? A patient for Doc McStuffins to fix! When a new toy, Kiko, arrives from Japan, her legs are all kazooie. Is this a case for the Big Book of Boo Boos? Join Doc and her pals as they work out a way to get Kiko kicking again!
About the Read on Your Own Series
- Join Doc McStuffins, Stuffy, Hallie and Lambie as they help the new girl, a Japanese action figure named Kiko, in this Interactive Read on Your Own book
- Learn about Kiko's culture. Say "thank you" in Japanese and locate Japan on a map
- Use the Big Book of Boo Boos to discover how muscles are like rubber bands, and play a game connecting Doc's diagnoses to their solutions!
- The Read on Your Own Series is designed to foster a love of reading and support children as they build confidence and independence as readers.
- Flex vocabulary skills and develop healthy habits with Doc McStuffins
- Meet the new toy, Kiko, and learn about muscles and reflexes
- Teaches health, social skills, people and cultures
- Works with LeapReader Reading and Writing System and Tag Reading System
- Social Skills
- People and Cultures
10.9 x 6.6 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability