In this beloved classic, Paul and Judy play peekaboo, smell flowers, look in the mirror, feel Daddy's scratchy face, and, of course, pat the bunny! All eight activities in this timeless favorite will fascinate your little one.
First published in 1940, Dorothy Kunhardt's Pat the Bunny has sold over six million copies and is one of the bestselling children's books of all time. Publisher: Golden Books, an imprint of Random House. Genre: children's fiction. Spread count: 9. Published date: 1940. Dimensions: 5.5"H x 4.75"W.
5.4 x 5.0 x 1.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability