Young artists will enjoy coloring with the Color Wonder Coloring Book Set featuring Disney Fairies, and parents will love that it's mess-free! Color Wonder's unique colorless paints don't spill or color on anything other than Color Wonder paper. A great portable activity, this set includes 6 mess-free Color Wonder markers and a 24-page Tinkerbell-themed coloring book. Colors and contents may vary.
From its earliest beginnings, Crayola has been a color company. Crayola came into being when cousins Edwin Binney and C. Harold Smith took over Edwin's father's pigment business in 1885. More than 120 years later, color - along with creativity, learning and most of all, fun - is the hallmark of Crayola's company. Crayola has called Easton, Pennsylvania its home since the early 1900s. Today, the Crayola's world headquarters and major manufacturing facilities are located there. And downtown Easton is the home of The Crayola FACTORY, a one-of-a-kind celebration of creative fun for everyone. In 1984, Crayola became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hallmark Cards and has since Crayola has played the lead role in Hallmark's personal development strategies.
- This fun, portable activity lets kids color without making a mess
- Set includes 6 mess-free Color Wonder markers and a 24-page Tinkerbell-themed coloring book
10.0 x 8.7 x 0.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability