CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/8 Scale. The Hulk returns in model kit form. Originally produced in 1979, this easy to assemble snap together kit is back for the first time since its original release. The kit comes injected in 2 colors. The kit comes with two hand options which allows the builder to pose him with clenched fists or open hands, perfect to scratch-build an object like a rock or tree trunk to place in his hands. Snap assembly, no glue or paint required, Measures 6.25" x 7.5" x 8.5", Molded in green and purple, 19 parts, Easy snap together assembly, New box art, Optional hand parts. Assembly Required. Skill Level 1. Ages 8 and up.
16.0 x 10.0 x 6.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability