The Dream on Me Marcus Changing table and dresser is a handsomely designed piece of juvenile furniture that compliments any nursery. This beautifully constructed changing table features a safety rail, changing pad and restraining strap with easy release buckle to secure baby safely in place. The 3 easily accessible, spacious drawers beneath accommodate baby's wardrobe and essentials for added convenience. All tools for assembly included. Dimensions: 35 inch x 18 inch x 9 inch.
Dream On Me Inc. manufactures quality baby products including a large selection of quality gifts and accessories, cribs, bedding, walkers and strollers. Family owned and operated since 1988, they take pride in quality service and customer satisfaction. Extensive experience, professional expertise and tough standards ensure top quality merchandise. Quality, large selection and low prices will assure the Dream On Me Inc. customer a great buying experience.
- Safety rail
- Changing pad and restraining strap
- 3 easily accessible drawers
- Tools for assembly
- Meet the CPSC and AS standard
43.0 x 36.0 x 23.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box