The Nod-A-Way Bassinet by Safety 1st is a dream come true for parents...and baby too! Smart Soother technology quiets your restless baby by activating music, sounds, and gentle vibration with a specially designed sensor that can "hear" when your baby becomes restless. See your baby from across the room or when lying down with the peek-a-boo window which helps to keep you from hovering over baby and risk disturbing a light sleeper. The bassinet also includes convenient wheels for portability. Our Waves fashion features soft fabrics and adorable bears hanging from the canopy.
- Peek-a-boo mesh window on side for easy view of sleeping baby
- Smart Soother technology activates when baby makes sound
- Smart Soother features calming music, sleepy vibration and soft-glow nightlight
- Hanging toys provide visual stimulation
- Retractable canopy
- Storage shelf
- Removable, washable sheet
- Wheels for easy portability
- Smart Soother technology allows baby's sounds to activate songs and/or vibration to soothe baby back to sleep (Choice of chimes or soothing lullabies, Soft glow nightlight, Sleepy vibration)
- "Peek-A-Boo" mesh sides for a better view of sleeping baby. Storage shelf.
- Removable and washable sheet. Easy, retractable canopy with adorable soft plush toys.
- Soft and cozy fabrics for baby.
- Wheels for easy mobility.
32.8 x 18.9 x 5.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box