Go beyond the castle walls as Sofia explores an old misunderstanding with Enchancia's neighbors and follows her heart to make amends. This Interactive Storybook experience isn't just about words coming to life; it's about jumping in and becoming part of the action.
This story is written at three levels - from simple text to more complex words and sentences. Story levels adjust automatically for just the right challenge. Children can touch words in the story with a finger or the stylus to hear them sounded out.
As Sofia the First interacts with the castle's cave-dwelling neighbors, readers play six learning games that help build key listening, reading comprehension and vocabulary skills. Answer questions, choose the correct words and characters, and sequence events to reinforce understanding of the story. Shake the learning tablet to turn a paragraph into a word jumble. Then drag the words back into place to complete the paragraph.
Extend the fun with three mini-games and a special look at the castle. Decorate a kite and use the motion sensor to "fly" it. Play a tiny tune with Teeny Troll, and select outfits for Princess Sofia from Sofia's closet. Then, go behind-the-scenes to learn about royal life, explore knights' armor and watch the castle acrobats perform!
Interactive Storybooks help build vocabulary and phonics skills by sounding out words and linking words to audio-visual definitions. Story levels auto-adjust to the reader and introduce words with increasingly complex spelling patterns, along with high-frequency sight words.
Works with all LeapPad learning tablets (sold separately); not with LeapsterGS & Leapster Explorer. Internet connection may be required for cartridge.
Children earn badges for learning achievements that unlock special items. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- Join Princess Sofia on an interactive reading adventure to fix a royal misunderstanding.
- Features three auto-adjusting reading levels, six reading activities and three mini-games.
- Teaches listening and reading comprehension, vocabulary skills, phonics skills and word recognition.
- Ages 3-5 years.
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets (sold separately); not with LeapsterGS & Leapster Explorer. Internet connection may be required for cartridge.
5.1 x 4.7 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability