CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/25 Scale Plastic Model Kit. 1957 Ford Fireball Roberts Race Car. Edward Glenn Roberts, Jr. loved baseball and car racing. Baseball got him his nickname, Fireball, but his victories on dirt tracks turned him to racing full time. His most famous racer was a 1957 Ford with a Thunderbird Special supercharged 312 c.i. V-8. In it, he won eight races. His victories were second only to his personality and he was voted Most Popular Driver. This kit features chrome plated parts, soft black tires, detailed supercharger 312 V-8 engine, 50s style racing interior, bodywork modifications, and racing suspension parts. Assembly Required. Skill Level 3, 122 parts. For Ages 12 and Up.
10.0 x 8.0 x 6.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability