Young children love guessing games and they love the characters on Sesame Street. Rhymes prompt kids to guess who is hiding behind the big flap on each spread. Includes favorite Sesame Street friends.
My feathers are yellow. My beak's yellow, too. . .Can you guess who?
Four popular Sesame Street friends are waiting for kids to "guess who" in this fun, engaging book. Kids will love helping Elmo figure out who is hiding behind the flaps using the rhyming clues for each character. A surprise pop-up at the end of the book adds to the charm of this delightful book.
- Upbeat text and bright illustrations for lots of guessing game fun!
- Includes 4 large flaps - 1 on each spread. Plus a large pop-up on the last spread.
- All of the favorite Sesame Street characters including Elmo, Zoe, Big bird, Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch!
Wendy Wax and Ernie Kwiat
Readers' Digest Children's Publishing
9.6 x 7.4 x 0.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability