Toss Across Game. Toss Across is the classic game that combines the best of Tic-Tac-Toe and bean bag toss.
Ruth and Elliot Handler and Harold "Matt" Matson launch a new company named Mattel out of a garage workshop in Southern California in 1945. The first Mattel products are picture-frames, but Elliott soon develops a side business in dollhouse furniture made from picture frame scraps. Harold Matson soon sells out to his partner, and, encouraged by the success of the doll furniture, the Handlers turned the company's emphasis to toys. "Leadership at Mattel is the ability to develop and communicate a compelling picture of the future that inspires and motivates others to take action. Leaders at Mattel align themselves with Mattel's core values, exhibit leadership competencies and drive for success in their business strategies. In this way, Mattel work's to achieve their vision of being The world's Premier Toy Brands - Today and Tomorrow. Every day as Mattel's 25,000 employees worldwide strive to realize that vision, their leadership team is guiding the way. Some of Mattel's brands include, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Toy Story, Power Wheels, Disney Princess, Disney Fairies, Thomas the tank, Thomas and Friends, Elmo, Sesame Street, Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!, Go Diego Go, and Dora the Explorer.
17.2 x 10.4 x 4.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability