CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Perfect Ten is a knock-down, drag-out battle of wits where two teams race to score a perfect ten correct answers in ten different categories. The categories are Geography, Sports, Science, History, Quotes, Music, Literature, Nature, Arts, and Movies. Each question has four possible answers, and teammates must work together to pick the best answer for each question. Once teams finish answering their ten questions, they flip over the 3-D game board and score the other team's answers. Now here's where it gets tricky - you'll find out how many answers you got right, but not which answers you got right. During the next round, you might change answers that were already right, and leave answers alone that were wrong! Counting to 10 was never this hard! Teams will continue playing each round until one team scores The Perfect Ten. This game requires trivia smarts, teamwork, strategy and a little luck! Game comes with 50 question strips, 2 pillars, 2 frames, 1 magnetic game board, 1 scoring platform, 1 plastic question holder, 2 plastic stoppers, 2 moving pegs, 20 yellow scoring magnets, 60 blue colored magnets, 60 white colored magnets, 60 purple colored magnets, 60 green colored magnets, and game instructions. For 2 - 6 players, Ages 12 and Up.
15.8 x 10.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability