CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Read the book, then do the puzzle! In the hilarious illustrated paperback story "The Scrambled States of America" by Laurie Keller, you'll learn all about how the 50 States were bored and tired of staying in their same spots all the time. So they threw a party, and decided to trade places. But dry Arizona didn't like getting his hair wet by the ocean, and poor Minnesota got sunburned when she traded places with Florida! They're homesick, and they need your help to get them back in their rightful places. Put together the 150 piece puzzle and you'll have everybody back in their place again! The puzzle is made up of regular jigsaw pieces, but there are 10 state-shaped pieces secretly hidden in the puzzle. Comes with 150 pieces and a bonus, illustrated storybook. Measures 18" x 24" when complete.
7.8 x 7.8 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability