CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Artist Scott Gustafson's signature style brings exceptional charm to this portrait from L. Frank Baum's famous tale. As Dorothy, Toto, The Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion begin their journey down the Yellow Brick Road and toward the Emerald City, they are bade farewell by Munchkins. Putting the 1,000 pieces together might have you humming "If I Only Had a Brain." Finished puzzle measures 34 inches x 16 inches.
12.5 x 12.5 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability