CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is a freestanding bell tower and is the third oldest structure in Pisa's Cathedral Square. The tower began to sink during it's construction due to a three-metre foundation, set in weak, unstable subsoil. Tourists visiting the tower often pose for photographs pretending to "hold up" the leaning tower to prevent it from falling. High grade 3mm wood puzzles come individually shrink-wrapped with instructions & sandpaper included. Pop out the pieces and go! Painted or left as natural wood, it's a challenging, educational and creative activity for all ages. Start your collection today! For ages 8 and up. Contents include: 189 puzzle pieces. The assembly size is 5"Lx4.6"Wx11.5"H.
14.5 x 9.0 x 0.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability